We all have had a crush on someone in our life, either someone from school or neighborhood. And most of us aren’t really comfortable when around our crush. Speaking from experience, I used to feel so weak and defenseless when I used to speak with my crush in school.
I’d either stand straight like a pole and say nothing or stutter constantly while speaking to her. However, gone are those days when talking face to face were the only option you had to communicate with your crush. It’s the age of modern technology.
There’s no need to be nervous or embarrassed about how you might act in front of your crush anymore. All you need is a cell phone and a little bit of courage to pose questions to ask your crush while texting.
As I said you don’t have to be embarrassed about what you might say or do that will make you look like a fool in the eyes of your crush anymore, thanks to modern technology. Nevertheless, when it comes to texting your crush, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
Sending texts to your crush is an art, ladies, and gentlemen. Just like in any art, you need to pay close attention to the smallest details while texting your crush. I’ve heard from so many people that their crush won’t respond to their text or would block them.
So, to help you avoid these kinds of situations from happening to you, I’ve made a long list of some effective questions to ask your crush while texting.
Questions about their day
I’m sure you’re trying to impress your crush to make him/her like you. Besides what’s the best way to make your crush like you than asking about their day and showing them that you care about them? So, here are some questions to ask your crush while texting about their day:
- How was your day?
- You seemed kind of sad today, did something happen?
- What’s the funniest thing you saw today?
- Did you do anything fun today?
- What was the first thing that you thought of today?
Questions about their hobbies
Don’t we all love to tell someone about our interests and hobbies? When you ask questions about what she likes and what she’s interested in, it will make her feel that you’re genuinely interested in her. So, below are some questions to ask your crush while texting about their hobbies and interests:
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Do you like to read? And what’s your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite movie or TV series?
- Do you like to go on a long trip?
- Do you sing when you’re alone?
Questions about their childhood
One of the best ways to make the conversation interesting while texting is to ask your crush about his/her childhood. Here is the list of questions to ask your crush while texting about their childhood:
- How were you as a child?
- What’s the first thing you can remember about your childhood?
- How different have you become compared to your small version?
- What did you like to do as a kid?
- What were your dreams when you were a kid?
- Do you have any fun memories of your childhood?
Questions about their character
Now, this can be a great chance for you to know more about your crush by asking her questions about their personality. However, this should be a two-way road, meaning you also need to tell about yourself to your crush. So, the following are some questions to ask your crush while texting about their character:
- How would you describe yourself in one word?
- If you won a lottery of 1 million dollars, what would you do?
- What would you say is your worst habit?
- Where do you prefer to live for the rest of your life? City or country?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What’s the best way to cheer you up when you’re in a bad mood?
Questions about their family
After you’ve sent texts to your crush for some time and known her quite well, you can move on to some personal level questions. You can ask things about her family. Here are some questions to ask your crush while texting about their family:
- Who are you most close to in your family?
- Are you a single child?
- Do you like spending time with your family?
- What do they call you at home?
- Do you often see your extended family?
- Do you get along with your cousins?
Questions about their love life
Let’s admit, deep down we all want to know about the love life of our crush.
We can’t wait to know about her past relationships or what kind of people she was with before. SO, you can throw these questions to ask your crush while texting about their love life:
- Have you ever been in love?
- How would you define your ideal partner?
- What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
- Why did you break up last time?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- Who was your first crush ever?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What topics can I talk about with my crush?
- Talk about their hobbies.
- Discuss life goals.
- Talk about your favorite movies and actors.
- Talk about your little secrets.
- Discuss common friends.
- Tell them about your favorite book and author.
- Favorite hangout joint.
How do I tell my crush better over text?
Give them a compliment to flatter them.
For example, text something like, “You did a great job in the game last Friday!” Or, “I was impressed by how well you did on your project in class. Good job!” Feel free to send a compliment text on its own even if you aren’t talking about anything else.
Is it OK to tell your crush you miss them?
Regardless of how long you’ve been crushing on this person, it’s perfectly OK to be missing them, even if it’s only been a few weeks. You’re allowed to feel however you feel, and if you want to let your crush know you’re missing them a little extra tonight, do it!
What’s a good flirty question?
- What’s your idea of the perfect date?
- What do you look for in a boy/girl?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- How do you know if someone is amazing?
- Are you obsessed with something right now?
- Where is the best place to have a first date?
- Have you been working out?
How do I ask out my crush?
Ask, “Do you want to go out with me?” As the simplest approach, this is the fastest and most direct way to ask your crush out. They will either say yes, no or stammer for a minute before responding because they’re taken aback.
How can I impress my crush?
- Be confident
- Stay independent
- Groom yourself
- Stay fit
- Talk about your passions in life
- Show that goofy side of you
- Have a sense of humor
- Keep genuine interest